Friday, September 19, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.

Sometimes, He breaks our heart to make us whole.


Sometimes, God sends us pain so we can be stronger.

Sometimes, God sends us failure so we can be humble.




Sometimes, God sends us illness so that we take better care of ourselves.




Somtimes, God takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything he gave us.




(This is text message was sent to me by Bro. Dondon. It's very inspiring! Thanks for this. God bless for your thoughtfulness.)

I love the broken-heart cloud picture. Big WOW! I have been wishing to see a cloud that forms a heart. I hope when God grants my wish, it wont be broken. Though its broken, you can still see the beauty! Amazing Lord~ Praise you..

No comments:

Post a Comment