Monday, September 28, 2009

Special Page

Hello....
Today, I have so many things to blog about, a lot of blessings today.I thank God for that and praise His Goodness!!!!

But somehow, I feel sad.. seeing my countrymen suffering from the fierce typhoon Ondong. I received many things yet some people are suffering out there... I am just too sad to blog about my blessings. Lord, Sorry...

I dedicate this page for all those affected. I am encouraging everyone who can read this so PAUSE for while and PRAY.. sincerely. For them... for the victims...and recuers. It's is heart breaking an 18 year old teenager died after saving a 6 month old baby. That's a heroic act! May he Rest in Peace... and be with God.

May the Good Lord be with them, in mind body and spirit...
For donations, a lot of websites are giving the steps how to and youtube has a lot videos showing the actual photage.

No comments:

Post a Comment