Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Daily Blessing No 1: Heart Glittery Earrings

From today, I will try to blog all the blessings that I receive everday. Everything is given and provided by God from the food we eat, the air we breathe and the shelter we live in.. even the life we are having right now. It's all gift!! Praise the Lord for that!!

Nevertheless, this section would focus on simple material or temporal things that I receive everyday.This my way of being grateful and thankful to the Lord.

Today, I'll start with this:



This earring are lovely. I had a collection of earrings before. I still have them now. I have many pairs.. many pairs.. ^^ but I stopped adding to my collection. I stoppes buying for more. This new pair will be part of my treasured collection.
This is given to me by one of my co-workers.
Thank you so much for this gift! May God bless you for your geneorsity.


Every gift, expensive or not, must be cherished. Hope you will all treasure all the simple things you receive each day...Praise the Lord always!

No comments:

Post a Comment