Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daily Blessing No.2 : A Purple Invitation

This morning a teacher called my name while I was preparing my day and doing this and that on my desk. I didn't really want to stand up and go to the counter and accommodate her so I told her to come inside the office instead. But she refused... I was surprised! And lazy as I was, I didn't feel like standing up because for one reason if I think a teacher has a concern I usually ask her to come to me and talk.
So, giving up that thought and while wondering why, I stood up and go to the counter. I asked her what is her concern or problem is... She hesitated for a moment, then gave me this:




(<em>I love the invitation. It's simple yet unique. No fuss! I asked her where she got this idea and she proudly answered "It's my 'husbands' idea". WOW! Men are created artistic as well! Check out the simple details.)





It's her wedding invitation. While handing me her invitation she said she didn't want to get in the office reasoning that she is too shy to let everyone see her give me her invitation. That I totally understand . ^^

I am always thankful of every invitation I receive. For me it's a blessing! Being invited to a celebration is an honor. It's a feast.. free food, free drinks and free entertainment!!!!! But more than that, the person values your presence and your relatioship.

For weddings, I am more honored and it makes my heart leap!!!! Why? For one thing it is a union of two hearts - a promise of two people! ^^ This excites me so much. ^^
Furthermore, it is a Covenant. What God has united can't be separated. And it's God that binds the two people, it's not just a paper but in heaven, the couple is bonded.
It is the law of God that needs to be obeyed first more than the law of the land.


It is sad though, there are many failed marriages, divorce is rising and broken families are increasing. Perhaps this a good time to stay closer to God more and have reverence to Him.

May the teacher who gave me this invitation be blessed with faith to sustain and an untiring love. Happy Wedding!



Praise the Lord!
God bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment