Sunday, September 27, 2009

Daily Blessing No.2 : Cookie,Go Go Sandwich, Rose Ice Cream

^^
Today, I received this blessings:

KFC Go-Go Sandwich
This is one of the favorites food among all the fast foods available.
I thank God for this. I really really love this food.

My friend and I went to the mall - to window shop.


Choco Crunches
This is Philippine made biscuit coated with chocolate. I love this since highschool. This is also my favorite and I prefer this over many other imported products.
Also, this cookie has a sentimental meaning. My dad (who passed away 8 years ago) used to bring this home for me and we eat this together selfishly. Not being generous to my mom and my brothers. My dad and I had a sweet tooth, not my mom and my 2 older brothers. Our love for sweets are equal and so we love this!
Now, I remember my dad when I see this in grovry shelves and it is one of the reason why I but it. Because I miss my dad and the memory that comes with these cookies. ^^
I am thankful I have this today.. Now, I am sharing it with my mom!
(hahahaha)



Rose Ice CreamThis is so unique! This was manufactured by University of San Carlos (My dear alma mater) - Business Administration Majors. Back in college, they do this kind of stuff. They make their own products and sell it. They did that inside the campus but now they're doing it off campus which I think is more challenging and realistic.
The ice name and the flavor caught my attention! I wanted to eat ice cream on that day or fruitsalad! I was so happy to see this @ Php 15!!!!! Unbelievably cheap!







Sometimes food brings us closer to our loved ones. To love and having a good memory of love is a blessing graced by God.
Praise the Lord for giving me WOnderful dad and mom!
We must not forget to THANK THE LORD for all the food theat we receive! HE is worthy to praised for His Goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment