Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Letter from God to You

We do have our own times of trials and rainy days.
Almost three months ago I had my own trials especially in my workplace.
I was so down. I was on verge of breaking and thinking of resigning.
I felt betrayed by someone whom I gave my trust.

I prayed and prayed. I knew in my heart God is listening but sometimes we can be so impatient. I prayed for guidance and strength on what action to take. And God was telling me to fight, not to quit for I trully believe I had done nothing wrong. I was just betrayed.

I fought to may last strength. I gave it all. It was a tough fight. I was so down i shed tears.
After fighting this battle, in my mind I talked to God exacly like this .. " God, I have done what you have told me to do- to fight, even if I am weak and wanted to quit. I am tired Lord but I followed you. I have no strength to fight now. But I did what you said. I am just tired in this battle. I dont know what will happen next. I did my best.. my very best. But i feel alone in this battle. I feel like I am fighting this alone... I am tired.. but I followed you..."

After saying this, I just closed my eyes and sigh. I told myself "I did my part". God knows that. Tears were about to fall from my eyes when uttered that...


After a few minutes of saying that.. for almost one hour after, my cell beeped. I got a text message from one of my brothers the religious community I attend.
The text message goes ..

Dear Mighty Soldier,

I see that you are tired. But don't drop your sword nor put down your shield. Just dont worry about the fight. After all, it's not your battle. It's mine! All you have to do is to be in the battle field. Then against the thousand who tried to destroy you. There I will stand and rescue you. Winning this requires you neither only me nor you alone. But rather me and you. Just do your best and I'll take care of the rest.

Your Commander,
Jesus Chirst



I cried halfway reading the text message. I felt that God answered everything I told Him, every line was addressed clearly. Isn't that amazing!? A miracle in its own little way...Praise the Lord for this!
It gave peace through the battle and strength to move on. God is listening. This is the lesson for all of us! He hears!

Now, things are better. I prayed for love so I can forgive the person who betrayed me. It's not easy to completely erase the anger and the pain in my heart. But with prayers, my desire is to forgive and to be forgiven. Forgiveness defines God.
I remembered Jesus was betrayed by Judas- It's the same story as mine..(^^)

2 comments:

  1. very moving piece! be strong sis! btw, left a message for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. my blog is pretty quiet, but i will just continue. ^^ thank you so much, one visitor is a wealth for me.. !!!! il check your message in you blog..

    ReplyDelete