Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Sinner Like Me





Thank you Lord for saving me from the dark
I've walked many times away for path
But still you brought me back to light
Give me strength Lord
I don't want to go back to where I was
I don't want to back to the world I was in,
to the life I was living...

Accept me Lord with all your heart and heal me
with your love
Help me start a new lifeA new life with your gentle and mighty hands guiding me through
For a happy and peaceful life can only be found in You


When I become weak and weary
And if ever I tend to go astray
Mama Mary lead me to Jesus right away
Pull me back to where I must go
Never again would I be far
Lord Jesus...
Thank you for caring
Thank you for loving

Thank you for saving
A sinner like me




























No comments:

Post a Comment